Singapore is a wonderful place to live in, but can be intolerable when the sun’s scorching heat sours during the year’s sunny season. Fortunately, quality air conditioners like Aircon have the capability to regulate air temperature to ensure you live through the hot season comfortably, enjoying a breeze that is just as cool and enjoyable. This however comes at a price as air conditioners in general require a substantial amount of energy to perform effectively. These costs can however be significantly reduced through chemical servicing.
The benefits of chemical servicing for aircon
Naturally, your Aircon air conditioner will collect dust and air-light dirt while running and especially when idle. As this dirt accumulates, it coats a larger surface of the machine, making it slower, less effective and more energy demanding.
Chemical servicing however does a thorough job of getting rid of this dirt and getting it performing at its optimal capability. It also comes with several other benefits, prominent among them being cost savings.
When you subject your Aircon conditioner to chemical servicing every once in a while, it tends to consume lesser units of electricity compared to when it is let to run without servicing. This comes as a result of several things.
They include the following:
-The machine’s different parts are able to move more freely, requiring less energy and consequently fewer expenses.
– The heat generated by the machine when running owing to the dirt coating the surface is lessened. This saves the machine the extra energy required to cool the machine itself in addition to cooling your air.
In the long run, the amount saved on electricity used by the machine is quite significant. This, combined with numerous other benefits, makes chemical servicing crucial.
You also stand to enjoy benefits like:
– Higher effectiveness – after chemical servicing your Aircon air conditioner, it becomes easier for the different parts to coordinate effectively, making it more effective to your benefit.
– Cleaner air – it is important to understand that the air supplied to you in just the right temperature first passes through the air conditioner itself. As such, if the air conditioner is dirty, the air supplied for your use comes with the dust and debris. Even through these tiny particles are not visible to the naked eye, they are inhaled, and may cause major respiratory problems if left to accumulate for a long time. Chemical servicing however completely gets rid of this dirt and debris.
– Durability – cleaning your Aircon air conditioner also adds its lifespan significantly. Research shows that a machine that is subjected to cleaning every once in a while develops mechanical problems less frequently, and consequently last longer.
– Reduced dripping – the rate at which water drips from your air conditioner will also reduce significantly. This will not only save you precious time, it will also save your machine some effort.
Chemical servicing your Aircon air conditioner
Chemical servicing your air conditioner should be thorough to ensure the benefits that come with it are not hampered.
The machine has to first be uninstalled and dismantled. The different constituent parts then have to be serviced one at a time to ensure the whole service is covered. The parts also have to be well cleansed and dried, and then joined and re-installed.
This process can prove hard for you, and fairly so because it requires skill and experience. That’s why it is recommended that it be left to the experts. This is because each step has to be conducted carefully or else the outcome can be of more harm than good. Furthermore, the chemicals have to be mixed just right or else they may harm the air conditioner. This is because different chemicals react differently to different kinds of metals.
To ensure you get the right technician to handle your Aircon’s chemical servicing, consider factors like:
– Experience – the technician should be experienced enough to ensure the process is flawless as mistake may be costly.
– Skillful – skill is requires especially during uninstallation and re-installation.
– Reputation – the best way to determine a competent technician is to get first hand advice from other people who have been successfully served. As such, seek for advice from friends with the same situation or simply on online forums.
To ensure your Aircon air conditioner is optimally running and energy efficient, ensure you maintain it through chemical servicing for best services.